QUIS UT DEUS ?!

sreda, 13. september 2017

DEVTDNEVNICA K LAZALETSKI DEVICI MARIJI IZ BLOGA TIA


Dear TIA,

Here is a novena to be said to Our Lady of La Salette. The prayer below should be said during the nine days. from September 10, 2017 to September 18, 2017.

Remember, Our Lady of La Salette, true Mother of Sorrows, the tears which thou did shed for me on Calvary. Be mindful also of the unceasing care which thou does exercise to screen me from the Justice of God, and consider whether thou can now abandon thy child, for whom thou hast done so much. Inspired by this consoling thought,

I come to cast myself at thy feet, in spite of my infidelities and ingratitude. Reject not my prayer, O Virgin of reconciliation, convert me, obtain for me the grace to love Jesus Christ above all things and to console thee too by living a holy life, in order that one day I may be able to see thee in Heaven. +Amen


Our Lady of La Salette, pray for us.

For the conversion of Rome; for the conversion of the Pope.
     

"Act as if every day is the last of your life, and each action the last you will perform."--St. Francis de Sales


______________________Image result for our lady of la salette