QUIS UT DEUS ?!

petek, 9. marec 2018

SPLETNA POMOČ ZA ALKOHOLIKE IZ BLOGA TIA





Rehab for Alcoholism

Hi,

My name is Oliver Clark. I manage a free helpline for people seeking drug & alcohol addiction treatment. Each year we save thousands of lives by assisting people through the treatment process. The helpline is called Rehab 4 Alcoholism. To help raise awareness of my helpline, I would really be thankful if you could place a link to my website on this page on your own website.

I mention this page because you already link to another similar resource (www.drugabuse.gov/publications/marijuana/what-are-marijuanas-long-term-effects-brain) from this page.

Adding the link may be a minor inconvenience, but it could help to save lives. If you aren't responsible for this, can I please ask that you forward this onto the correct person?

Here's some text you can add – simply copy and paste the below:

Rehab 4 Alcoholism is a free and impartial helpline for people troubled with drug and alcohol issues. Rehab 4 Alcoholism aims to save lives by stopping addiction before it becomes too late. Tel: 0800 111 4108 Web: https://www.rehab4alcoholism.com

I've also attached my website logo to this email. Feel free to upload my logo along with the above text.

Rehab4Alcoholism


I thank you for your assistance.

You can contact me on +44 7379 218 334 if you would like to discuss.

Sorry to have sent you such a long email, but it's important this message is correctly presented because I truly believe my helpline does serve to save lives.

     Many thanks,

     Oliver Clark
     Founder, Rehab 4 Alcoholism
     Tel: +44 7379 218 334
     Website: www.rehab4alcoholism.com