QUIS UT DEUS ?!

torek, 8. marec 2016

SVETI TOMAŽ AKVINSKI - VSE NAJBOLJŠE ZA TVOJ GOD!

Vabim Vas, da si preberete spodnji članek o sv. Tomažu Akvinskem, ki je strah in trepet modernistov in protistrup modernizma.

**************

 

New post on Damsel of the Faith

The Angelic Doctor

by damselofthefaith
 
"Love is to will the good of another."
"To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible."
"The things that we love tell us what we are."
"Three things are necessary for the salvation of man: to know what he ought to believe; to know what he ought to desire; and to know what he ought to do."
"The Eucharist is the Sacrament of Love; It signifies Love, It produces love. The Eucharist is the consummation of the whole spiritual life."
"To convert somebody, go and take them by the hand and guide them."
 "Peace is the work of justice indirectly, in so far as justice removes the obstacles to peace; but it is the work of charity (love) directly, since charity, according to its very notion, causes peace."
"To love God is something greater than to know Him."
"Almighty and Eternal God, behold I come to the Sacrament of Your only-begotten Son, our Lord Jesus Christ. As one sick, I come to the Physician of life; unclean, to the Fountain of mercy; blind, to the Light of eternal splendor; poor and needy, to the Lord of heaven and earth. Therefore, I beg of You, through Your infinite mercy and generosity, heal my weakness, wash my uncleanness, give light to my blindness, enrich my poverty, and clothe my nakedness. May I thus receive the Bread of Angels, the King of Kings, the Lord of Lords, with such reverence and humility, contrition and devotion, purity and faith, purpose and intention, as shall aid my soul's salvation ..."
~St. Thomas Aquinas, the Great Angelic Doctor of the Church