QUIS UT DEUS ?!

sreda, 21. november 2018

MATI, KI ŠOLA DESET OTROK - iz nbloga TIA

Gratitude from Home-schooling Mother



Dear TIA,

I just wanted to write to you to thank you for all you have done for our family with your wonderful website. I am a homeschooling mother of 10 children. I have been reading your website on a regular basis since it first appeared on the internet. Over the years, I have printed your articles into binders and used them as a resource to educate my children. My husband and I have also benefited immensely from your website, since we were raised quite liberal. It is one of my favorite home-school resources!

My grown children and my adolescents have a strong faith and understand what it is to be counter-revolutionary, thanks in very large part to your articles and books. I always recommend your site and books to families I meet. Right now my 16 year old son and I are reading through all of your articles related to not being a vulgar man. These articles have had such a profound effect on him.

This is a follow up to your book Courtesy Calls Again which I read with all my adolescents a few months ago. I also like to parallel your writings on history with what the children are reading in their books.

Really, I can't thank you enough. And I could write a book detailing the many ways your articles have been instrumental in rearing our children and not only that, but instrumental in having a happy Catholic home!

     In Mary Immaculate,

     M.F.