QUIS UT DEUS ?!

petek, 21. oktober 2016

OTROCI TEME LJUBIJO PEKEL - IZ BLOGA TIA




Children of Darkness

TIA, I’m writing you because I’ve been troubled since TIA posted a photo within an article.

I’ve been hunted by a picture TIA had in an article regarding “Homosexuality and the Clergy,” topic. The photo is of a young woman holding a poster saying “I Bet Hell is Fabulous.”

Since reading TIA’s posting and seeing that photo, I simply can’t get that woman out of my thoughts. What runs through my mind is: “Does she really understand what awaits her?” “Does she think Hell is a party?” Just to express a few of my thoughts. I shudder to think what awaits her, and other unrepentant individuals.

I remember, after reading TIA’s booklet The Letter From Beyond, how much I reflected upon my life and actions. The booklet placed the fear of Hell within me. I’m doing what I can to avoid it, though I know it’s through the merits of Jesus Christ my Lord and Redeemer that I can avoid Hell. I also pray to our Heavenly Queen, my Mother Mary, to have mercy upon my soul. But I also understand I must accomplish my part as well.

Yet this young lady welcomes Hell?

I have prayed for this woman, for her soul, and that she can comprehend what awaits her.

     Dominus vobiscum – the Lord be with you

     R.T.
______________________


TIA responds:

R.T.

It is very good for you to fear Hell. It is what Catholics should do. As the saying goes, “Fear of Hell is the beginning of wisdom.”

However, you should be aware that many people love Hell and want to go there, just as others love Heaven and want to be there eternally.

This is because some are children of darkness and others are children of light. It would be good for you to pray to understand this truth. It is an elementary truth to understand History, the life of the Catholic Church and the mission of the Counter-Revolution.

To start, you could read the Treatise of the True Devotion to Our Lady by St. Louis Grignion de Montfort. We suggest that you focus on the fight of the children of Mary against the children of the Devil.

     Cordially,

     TIA correspondence desk