QUIS UT DEUS ?!

torek, 19. junij 2018

DEVETDNEVNICA K NAŠI GOSPE TRAJNE POMOČI

NOVENA  PRAYER  TO  OUR  MOTHER  OF  PERPETUAL  HELP
(The long version.)
“There is no problem I tell you, no matter how difficult it is, that we cannot resolve by the prayer of the Holy Rosary.”

Behold at thy feet, O Mother of Perpetual Help, a wretched sinner who has recourse to thee and confides in thee. O Mother of mercy, have pity on me! I hear thee called by all, the Refuge and the Hope of sinners, be then, my refuge and my hope. Assist me for the love of Jesus Christ. Stretch forth thy hand to a miserable fallen creature, who recommends himself to thee snd who devotes himself to thy service forever. I bless and thank Almighty God, Who in His mercy has given me this confidence in thee, which I hold to be a pledge of my eternal salvation.

It is true, dearest Mother, that in the past I have fallen miserably into sin, because I had not recourse to thee. I know that with thy help, I shall conquer. I know too, that thou wilt assist me if I recommend myself to thee, but I fear, dear Mother, that in time of danger, I may neglect to call on thee, and thus, may lose my soul. This grace then, I ask of thee, and this I beg, with all the fervor of my soul, that in all the attacks of hell, I may ever have recourse to thee.
O Mary, help me! O Mother of Perpetual Help, never let me lose my God!
Nine Hail Marys
O Mother of Perpetual Help, grant that I may ever invoke thy most powerful name, which is the safeguard of the living and the salvation of the dying. O Purest May! O Sweetest Mary! Let thy name be ever on my lips. Delay not O Blessed lady, to help me when I call on thee, for in all my temptations, in all my needs, I shall never cease to call on thee, ever repeating thy sacred name, Mary, Mary! O, what consolation, what sweetness, what confidence fills my soul when I utter thy name or think of thee! I thank the Lord for having given thee for my good, so sweet, so powerful, so lovely a name. But I will not be content with merely uttering thy name, let my love for thee prompt me ever to hail thee,  my Mother of Perpetual Help!
Nine Hail Marys
O Mother of Perpetual help, thou art the dispenser of all the gifts which God grants to miserable sinners, and for this end, He has made thee so powerful, so rich in mercy, so bountiful in order that thou may help us in our adversity. Thou art the advocate of wretched and abandoned sinners who have recourse to thee. Come to my aid, dearest Mother. In thy hands I place my eternal salvation and to thee I entrust my soul.  Count me among thy most devoted servants and take me under thy protection. For if thou protect me, dear Mother, I shall fear nothing; not from my sins because thou wilt obtain for me pardon from them;  nor from devils, because thou art more powerful than all hell, nor even from Jesus, my Just Judge, because by one prayer from thee, He will be appeased.
Only one thing do I fear, that in the hour of temptation, I may through negligence fail to have recourse to thee and thus perish miserably. Obtain for me therefore, the  pardon of my sins, the love for Jesus, final perseverance, and the grace to have recourse to thee, O Mother of Perpetual Help.
Nine Hail Marys
Pray for us, O Mother of Perpetual Help.
That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.
Let us pray.
O Lord Jesus Christ who didst give us Thy Mother Mary, whose renowned image we venerate, to be a Mother always ready to help us, grant we beseech Thee, that we who constantly implore her maternal aid may merit to enjoy perpetually the fruits of Thy redemption,  who livest and reignest forever and ever. Amen.
Novena Prayer to Our Mother of Perpetual Help
Short Version
Mother of Perpetual help, dispenser of every grace that God grants us in our misery; Mother so powerful and yet so merciful, thou art the advocate of the most wretched and abandoned sinners, and so I come to thee, mindful that thy own dear Son, when dying for my sins, entrusted me to thee.
In thy pure hands I place my eternal salvation; I trust my soul and all my needs to thee. If thou wilt take me under thy protection, I shall fear no evil, trusting thy promise: thou wilt not forsake me and thy Immaculate Heart will be my refuge and sure way to Jesus.
I beg thee, most dear Mother, obtain for me an ever greater love for Jesus, the grace of true contrition, forgiveness of my sins, final perseverance, and the favor that I now request, _________.  Mother of Perpetual Help, I give thee thanks for answering my prayer and will proclaim always thy goodness and mercy. Amen.