QUIS UT DEUS ?!

ponedeljek, 18. december 2017

POLJSKA BO ODPRAVILA NEDELJSKO NAKUPOVANJE

Poland to begin phasing out Sunday shopping

by damselofthefaith
 
The rest of the world would do well to follow the example of Poland, which has retained much of the Catholic faith and devotion.

Remember the words of Our Lady of LaSalette:
If my people do not wish to submit themselves, I am forced to let go off the hand of my Son. It is so heavy and weighs me down so much I can no longer keep hold of it.
I have suffered all of the time for the rest of you! If I do not wish my Son to abandon you, I must take it upon myself to pray for this continually. And the rest of you think little of this. In vain you will pray, in vain you will act, you will never be able to make up for the troubles I have taken over for the rest of you.
I gave you six days to work, I kept the seventh for myself, and no one wishes to grant it to me. This is what weighs down the arm of my Son so much.
An excerpt from the article:
Poland lawmakers voted last week to reclaim Sunday as a day of rest by phasing out Sunday shopping by 2020.
The bill, which was presented by trade unions, had the support of the ruling “Law and Justice” (PiS) party government. According to Nasz Dziennik (“Our Daily”), 254 delegates voted for the bill, 156 were against it, and 23 abstained. Relatively more left-wing parties as “Civil Platform” (PO), “Modern” and the “Union of European Democrats” opposed the bill.
The bill is expected to be passed by the Polish Senate and then signed into law by President Duda.
Poland is one of the last remaining European countries that is managing to keep its Catholic identity amidst constant pressures from the EU and neighboring countries to have it jettison its moral fiber. The country continues to reject abortion and homosexual “marriage”.
The Catholic faith, following the Bible, teaches that Sunday is a day of rest since God rested on the seventh day after creation. Sunday, historically the "first day" of the week, became the Catholic "seventh day" and day of rest after the resurrection of Jesus Christ on Sunday.
The cessation of Sunday trade will not affect all businesses and will be carried out gradually. From 1 March to 31 December 2018, stores will still be open on the first and final Sundays of each month. In 2019, shops will be trading on the last Sunday of the month. Finally, in 2020, most shops will be closed on all but eight Sundays.